Internet Anthropologist Think Tank: Colombia borders USA, now.

  • Search our BLOG


  • HOME
    Terrorist Names SEARCH:
    Loading

    Thursday, October 28, 2010

    Colombia borders USA, now.

    Rumsfeld twitters:

    " Donald Rumsfeld 

    What Mexico needs is an @ via @."

    Above link leads to this map.






    Posted By: ErikTheRed(25) on 10/28/2010 | 11:46 AM ET
    Well, duh. Every time you enforce prohibition on something, you create a black market in proportion to the overall demand for that item. Black markets are violent, chaotic, nasty things - and their creation and effects are as predictable and reliable as the law of gravity. So just remember - every time you support the war on drugs, you implicitly endorse this outcome.

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ALCOHOL P-R-O-H-I-B-I-T-I-O-N
    AL CAPONE
    PURPLE GANG, DET.


    Drug P-R-O-H-I-B-I-T-I-O-N
    MEXICO DRUG CARTEL 
    MEXICAN INSURGENCY
    TERRORIST FUNDING


















    Mexico Migrants Massacre: Drug Cartel Suspected In Killing Of 72



    Mexico Killings:
    Drug Wars success? Number of stories on Mexico killings.


    P-R-O-H-I-B-I-T-I-O-N Paradigm.
    P-R-O-H-I-B-I-T-I-O-N doesn't work....

    G
    ANTHROPOLOGIST

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home