Internet Anthropologist Think Tank: MicroSoft hijacks PCs

  • Search our BLOG


  • HOME
    Terrorist Names SEARCH:
    Loading

    Tuesday, October 26, 2010

    MicroSoft hijacks PCs



    One of our PC's just installed "Silverlight" while the modem was OFF.
    Yesterday I had uninstalled it,
    the PC ran fine without it.

    The PC was on, but in sleep mode.
    I heard the MS bell indicating a boot.
    And the PC had been rebooted.
    And Silverlight re-installed?

    MicroSofts indexer could not find it. Surprise...
    And its not in Program files where it should be.
    The old file is still there but empty.

    Bill your trespassing, I want your crap off my PC.
    Not only is your OS not secure its criminal.

    Left over registrar sigs.


    Of course if I can't find the file I can't uninstall it.
    Seems MicroSoft doesn't know who owns my PC.

    Isn't this criminal behavior?

    I encourage everyone to uninstall silverlight.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Microsoft_Silverlight#Silverlight_is_Crapware.2C_does_little_or_nothing.2C_and_most_people_woudn.27t_want_it_if_they_knew_what_it_was.

    Its my PC and I don't want damn Silverlight on it I know what it does.
    Bill Gates is forcing Silverlight on its users.
    Didn't they try that with their browsers for a while.

    Federal Trade Commission should look into this.

    FTC doesn't have a twitter account, might have known.




    Gerald
    Internet Anthropologist

    .

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home