Internet Anthropologist Think Tank: Micro Soft's pompous arrogance

  • Search our BLOG


  • HOME
    Terrorist Names SEARCH:
    Loading

    Saturday, November 13, 2010

    Micro Soft's pompous arrogance

    In the latest batch of updates Micro Soft
    included a malware sweeper.
    The documentation said the sweeper
    would run ONCE.

    And If I wanted the software to use,
    I needed to go to their site and download
    it. If I wanted who run the malware sweeper
    manually when I wanted to then I needed
    to dig it up on their site and download it.

    Its this egotistical, autocratic, attitude
    that is going to cost MicroSoft its
    lead in IT, just like Sears lost to
    Walmart.

    I wonder what MS thinks of its 
    demographic.  
    I would guess MS thinks of us as doltish,
    inane, puerile, locked in end user.




    Gerald
    Anthropologist

    .

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home