Internet Anthropologist Think Tank: Counter Surveillance 09.12.10

  • Search our BLOG


  • HOME
    Terrorist Names SEARCH:
    Loading

    Sunday, September 12, 2010

    Counter Surveillance 09.12.10



    Company C's Cyber over watch picked up an anomaly,
    turned it over to Counter Surveillance Section they
    spotted a Fan in Iraq with an over abundant amount of interest
    in things he shouldn't be poking his nose in.


    We have BSU's watching you, why not drop
    me a line and say Hi let me know what your
    up to... I like RICH friends.


    Barb doesn't like you, that should concern you.
    I'm willing to withhold judgement till I hear from
    you.

    Barb took care of it.
    BSU's withdrawn.





    Gerald
    Anthropologist







    Bristol were watching you too.58.141

    .



    .

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home