Downs NO, terrorism YES
UPDATE 1-Google execs convicted in Italy for Down's video
MILAN, Feb 24 (Reuters) - A Milan court has convicted three Google Inc (GOOG.O) executives for the 2006 transmission of a video showing the bullying of a youth with Down's syndrome, the judge in the case told Reuters on Wednesday.
Google had argued that it removed the video immediately after being notified and cooperated with Italian authorities to help identify the bullies and bring them to justice.
It said that, as hosting platforms that do not create their own content, Google Video, YouTube and Facebook cannot be held responsible for content that others upload, comparing the case to prosecuting the postal system for hate letters sent by mail. But the prosecutors accused Google of negligence arguing the video remained online for two months even though some web users had already posted comments asking for it to be taken down.
Terrorist vids remain OK on Youtube???