Internet Anthropologist Think Tank: Off subject: Google gone nutz

  • Search our BLOG


  • HOME
    Terrorist Names SEARCH:
    Loading

    Sunday, June 15, 2008

    Off subject: Google gone nutz


    Public Service Ads by Google

    You may have noticed all the ads on my sight by Google are Public Service Ads.

    Google won't/hasn't sent me my pin number even thought I've made 3 requests.
    And since I can't use a pin to validate my Google adsense account they have sent the
    money back (?) to the advetizers and are running Public Service Ads on my site.

    Google is penalizing, ad renevue ( past and future ) me for Google not sending me my pin. Go figure.

    Google gone NUTZ. Getting to big.

    Gerald
    Running the whole operation runs me about $1,000 out of pocket a month.
    Please donate.

    .
    Zemanta Pixie

    Labels: , , ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home