Internet Anthropologist Think Tank: off subject, "I HATE FIREFOX"

  • Search our BLOG


  • HOME
    Terrorist Names SEARCH:
    Loading

    Friday, December 28, 2007

    off subject, "I HATE FIREFOX"


    I love/HATE FIRE FOX.

    When it works it is wonderfull.
    When it continually crashes I hate it.

    Now CPU at 10%
    26 tabs open and the "white Ghost" freezes the entire browser.
    NOw if cpu was at 90 or 100% I could understand,'
    This just feels like poor programing.

    If 26 tabs is too much then put a limit on number of tabs, not freeze.

    Gerald

    Labels: , ,

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Told ya I was having problems. LOL and you wouldn't give me any advice so serves you right! :)Honewstly though I hate IE wit a passion. Firefox is faster --- when I am not having problems.

    10:30 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home