Internet Anthropologist Think Tank: URGENT, ask the correct Islamic Questions

  • Search our BLOG


  • HOME
    Terrorist Names SEARCH:
    Loading

    Saturday, January 23, 2010

    URGENT, ask the correct Islamic Questions





    Here's the full text of the letter from Abdul Hakim Muhammad, the man who murdered an Army recruiter in Little rock and tried to kill a second, to the judge presiding over his trial. I've transcribed it as written, hence all the mispelling, capital letters, and lack of paragraphs. Emphasis, though, is mine:
    To Judge Wright Jr.
    From Abdul Hakim Muhammad
    I'm writing this because I wish to plead guilty. To all charges I'm facing. Without deals without respite. I wrote the prosecutor and Federal Buerau of Investigations and TBI (Tenn. Buerau of Investigation. Informing them of all of the acts I was involved in around or about May 29 - June 1 2009. I do not wish to recieve funds for my defense. I don't wish to have a trial. I'm affiliated with Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula. Member of the Abu Basir's Army. This was a Jihadi Attack on infidel forces. That didn't go as plan. Flat out Truth. I plead to capital Murder, Attempt capital Murder and The other 19 counts without compulsion without Deals. My lawyer and prosecutors have fail to comply. I wrote John Johnson informing him of this. He responded I couldn't plead guilty to capital Murder Case. Which I think is a lie. That's why I'm writing you my lawyer has no defense. I wasn't insane or post traumatic nor was I forced to do this Act. Which I believe and it is justified according to Islamic Laws and the Islamic Religious Jihad To fight Those who wage war on Islam and Muslims. At the next hearing I look forward to pleading guilty and Await sentencing.
    Abdul Hakim Mujahid Muhammad
    11 pm 1/12/2010
    From Jawa report:


    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    URGENT, ask the correct Islamic Questions 


    His religious paradigm is correct in Islam,
    but the motive is Haram. 

    "Jihadi Attack on infidel forces." is not a defense in Islam, 
    Attacking them just because they are "Infidel" is HARAM.


    I hope the prosecutor gets some Islamic scholar to prepare
    for a rebuttal, it would be a double victory if they can show
    the attack and murder were haram even in Islam.


    Need to face this Bastardized Islam straight on,
    don't back away or ignore it.
    He was in violation of the Quaran.
    USA is not at war with Islam,
    there are a multiplude of proofs.
    This is a war of vengeance,
    to KILL al Qaeda for 911.
    ( I would expect the prosecutors
    wording would be different but
    same paradigm. G )


    USA does not fear Islam, they are not the Enemy.






    Gerald
    Anthropologist


    Nice find Rusty.


    .

    Labels: ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home