Internet Anthropologist Think Tank: Osama's son: "he is a mass murder"

  • Search our BLOG


  • HOME
    Terrorist Names SEARCH:
    Loading

    Wednesday, October 28, 2009

    Osama's son: "he is a mass murder"


    Omar Bin Laden, son of Bin Laden

    Osama's son: Condemns "Bin Laden is a mass murder"
    For Omar Bin Laden, the fourth eldest of Osama bin Laden's 20 known children, the awful realization that his own father was a terrorist mastermind plotting a global conspiracy that would destroy the lives of thousands of innocent people and even his own family came gradually.

    All the while Osama expected Omar ( his son ) to become his second-in-command.

    ( Binny to his son: )
    "You hold no more a place in my heart than any man or boy in the entire country. This is true for all my sons." Omar writes: "I finally knew exactly where I stood. My father hated his enemies more than he loved his sons."

    ...his father is the most famous mass-murderer alive today. "During these years of loss and sorrow, I have had to reconcile myself to the truth about my father," writes Omar.

    I often wonder if my father has killed so many times that the act of killing no longer brings him pleasure or pain. I am nothing like my father. While he prays for war, I pray for peace."

    The younger bin Laden fled Afghanistan only when it become clear that Osama was planning a massive attack on the United States; but he still couldn't accept that his father was responsible for 9/11 until months later when he heard the familiar voice on audiotape claiming credit for the attacks. "That was the moment to set aside the dream I had indulged, feverishly hoping the world was wrong and it was not my father who brought about that horrible day," he writes. "This knowledge drives me into the blackest hole."

    SOURCE:
    Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

    Labels: , ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home