Internet Anthropologist Think Tank: Suicide vest instructions.

  • Search our BLOG


  • HOME
    Terrorist Names SEARCH:
    Loading

    Tuesday, July 28, 2009

    Suicide vest instructions.



    One of my recon teams found a file on line with instructions
    for making suicide bomb vests.

    We notified 4share.com on
    Jul 19

    ON Jul 23, they responded:
    Thank you for the information. We will look into this matter and take all
    appropriate measures.

    Jul 27, Thank you for letting us know. We have deactivated the links to the illegal files.

    If you know any other illegal use of our service, please let us know. We will do
    our best to remove the files as soon as possible.

    We appreciate your desire to make our service better. Thank you!

    on the 28th:
    I responded Have you checked the other uploads this user has stored on your service?

    Gerald
    Anthropologist

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Between the 19th and 27th it was downloaded 36 more times.

    Author of bomb vest instructions
    albra


    Joined:4 months ago
    Files:491
    Folders:6
    Downloads:6499

    Welcome to my page! I want to share my stuff with you and hope you will find something useful here. I hope you enjoy my collection and come back again and again. I will do my best to make the content ever more interesting. Thank you for your time!


    Country:Egypt
    ....

    Egyptian security forces will be contacting you, albra.
    SOON. Omar Suleiman

    Gerald

    .

    Labels: ,

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thanks for the hard work and the follow-up G!

    Marid

    8:39 PM  
    Blogger gerald said...

    My PLEASURE.

    G

    12:18 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home