Internet Anthropologist Think Tank: I hate fire fox ( off subject ), HATE

  • Search our BLOG


  • HOME
    Terrorist Names SEARCH:
    Loading

    Tuesday, September 11, 2007

    I hate fire fox ( off subject ), HATE

    This is the third time this year Fire Fox has caught on fire, corupted its self.

    Admittedly FF has the best add ons.

    But when it becomes corrupted, you have to find and reload all your bookmarks.
    All your passwords,
    and find and reload all your add ons.

    8 to 16 hrs of useless work just to get back to start again.

    I HATE FIRE FOX, I HATE FIRE FOX.
    Internet Explorer get the add on FF has for free and I'm your again.
    Microsoft match FF extensions and I'm ready to come back home.

    I'm tired of FF poor code, crashes, corruption, losing toolbars, pass words, bookmarks.
    Their arcane, obtuse help forum, lack of support, and sloppy coding.

    And the hours and hours it takes to rebuild it.

    I HATE FIRE FOX, I HATE FIRE FOX.

    [ScreenHunter_13+Sep.+02+20.36.gif]

    I'm writting this as functions on FF fail,
    google toolbar gone,
    google notebook gone,
    google reader gone,
    weather gone,
    unable to open Blogger photo window,
    4 add ons gone,
    bookmark toolbar dead,
    a fourth of the viewing screen gone ( taken up with blank screen at bottom ),
    crashes, white screen every session.

    Gerald and Staff

    Labels: , , , , , , , ,

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    bookmarks are easy.. use foxmarks, stores everything online and allows you to sink it with any firefox with that add on.

    2:06 PM  
    Blogger Blacklemon67 said...

    you should backup your files next time.

    5:26 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home