Internet Anthropologist Think Tank: CYBER WAR General

  • Search our BLOG


  • HOME
    Terrorist Names SEARCH:
    Loading

    Monday, July 30, 2007

    CYBER WAR General


    One of my agents brought me a story about some Gov. agency and contractors working on definitions for cyberwar.

    Anyone get me an email addy for my input for what our cyber troops and capabilities and objectives should be.

    I have some definite ideas on how I would run a Cyber WAR department.

    USA would own the Internet like the Air Force owns the air.
    And I would post a body count.

    General Gerald
    Supreme commander of USA Cyber Forces

    I think I just wet myself,
    Nope just tea I spilled.

    Labels: , ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home