Internet Anthropologist Think Tank: And you thought French cabbies were difficult

  • Search our BLOG


  • HOME
    Terrorist Names SEARCH:
    Loading

    Tuesday, July 10, 2007

    And you thought French cabbies were difficult

    HERO CABBIE: I KICKED BURNING TERRORIST SO HARD IN BALLS THAT I TORE A TENDON
    Alex.McIlveen
    HERO CABBIE..
    By Karen Bale

    Alex.McIlveen


    A HERO cabbie who took on the Glasgow Airport terror suspects told yesterday how he booted one of them in the privates.

    Alex McIlveen, 45, kicked the man, whose body was in flames, so hard that he tore a tendon in his foot.

    But he said last night: "He didn't even flinch. I couldn't believe he didn't go down.

    "A doctor told me later I'd damaged a tendon in my foot."

    The burned suspect was named last night as Khalid Ahmed, a Lebanese doctor.

    He is critically ill with burns at the Royal Alexandra Hospital in Paisley, where he is believed to have worked.

    http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/tm_headline=i-kicked-burning-terrorist-so-hard-in-balls-that-i-tore-a-tendon-in-my-foot--&method=full&objectid=19401382&siteid=66633-name_page.html

    http://tinyurl.com/24hmgd

    Labels: , , , ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home